THE EDIT: Mother's Day Top Picks
9 ways to keep your status as favorite child:
1. Jasmine Body Oil - Made from 1,000 jasmine flowers, the scent is light and floral and absorbs beautifully into the skin. leaving you just the right amount of glowy.
2. Coconut + Sandalwood Candle - warm, grounding, with subtle coconut notes. Perfect to burn on warm nights.
3. The Tarboush Hat from Lola Hats. Handmade in Brooklyn, this hat looks amazing on just about everyone.
4. Turquoise and sterling earrings. Handmade in New Mexico.
5. Pink Fringe Basket from Jade Tribe. It's a party in a bag.
6. Paradise leggings by Onzie. From yoga to the street, these will make you smile.
7. The most comfortable EVER lounge pants from Scotch and Soda.
8. The perfect choker (that she may never take off)
9. Classic suede slides from Mint and Rose. Made in Spain with the utmost attention to detail.